Last Day of Solo Blogging D:

8:00 AM Sarah 0 Comments

Hey Scribblets! This is the last day with me solo blogging. The amazing Malachi should be returning in time for next week! Oh I know, this week has been fun. Awfully weird running this without Malachi though. Sarah wants him back just as much as you guys :P

So I thought that considering I didn't answer last week's question and Malachi tried to answer it for me, I would answer it properly.

1.) What is your favorite piece of furniture in your bedroom?

Malachi was right in saying bed XD Yes, it's my bed. Who doesn't love their bed? :P My bed is the only furniture in my room really >.> My bedroom is really small, so it's just really my bed, nightstand, a bureau, and a really small table where my printer/tv sit. But I do have a nice bed. :D Im really happy right now because I actually coordinated everything for the first time in like forever XD All the blankets and sheets and pillow throws and stuffed animals and stuff all match and are color coordinated and everything as of a few weeks ago and it makes me really happy. :D Currently it's this rosey/flowery/really girly theme but before this it was Frozen themed. It is totally ok for an almost senior in high school to like Frozen and obsess over it and have her room Frozen themed. Also, my bed finally matches my overall room theme again, which also makes me happy. :D

Oh my, long post about my bed XD But you love to read stuff, that's why you're here right? It's not like we're holding you hostage here or anything... *rechecks Scribblets shackles and gives food to hostages* >.>

And sorry, no new fandom battles this week, but you can check out last week's battle and still vote. As always results will be revealed on Thursday! You can go vote by clicking on this link.

Have a great weekend!
~SarChi 

0 comments: