Music!

8:00 AM Sarah 0 Comments

So I thought I would do a little something different this Wednesday. Today we are going to discuss music!

Who doesn't love music? It's just inhuman not to. Even animals like music. Music is just <3



So I'm just going to list off my favorite artists and link a youtube playlist with my fav songs and then guess what? You can do exactly the same in the comments! In fact you can comment anything music related! Whether it be an instrument you play, your favorite artists, your favorite songs, maybe you like to write music too? A little soundcloud shameless plugging is allowed ;) Or even youtube. That's fine too. Just keep it PG and play nice with everyone.

My top 35 artists (in no particular order):

  1. Owl City
  2. Onerepublic
  3. Badfinger
  4. The Beatles (if you have never heard of them. something is wrong with you and you need to go look up the greatest band there ever was in the history of music) 
  5. Simon and Garfunkel
  6. Jack Johnson 
  7. Colbie Caillat 
  8. Randy Newman
  9. Steely Dan
  10. Jackson 5
  11. Michael Jackson
  12. Frank Sinatra 
  13. Jackson Browne 
  14. Chicago 
  15. America 
  16. Boston 
  17. Electric Light Orchestra 
  18. Train
  19. Will.i.am
  20. Pitbull 
  21. Avicii
  22. The Black Eyed Peas
  23. David Guetta 
  24. Coldplay 
  25. The Fray 
  26. The Script 
  27. The Doobie Brothers 
  28. Imagine Dragons 
  29. Green Day 
  30. Yellowcard 
  31. Dire Straits 
  32. Celtic Woman
  33. Jim Croce 
  34. The Hollies 
  35. fun. 
Why only 35? Because why now? I refuse to do the cliche top 25 or top 100 or top 50 :P I am a rebel ;) 

And now a playlist with one of my favorite songs for each artist: 



See ya tomorrow!
~SarChi 

0 comments: