What? O.O No Q&A from Sarah and Malachi? Just Kidding We Have An Interview

8:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

It's Friday * makes a pouty face* Buuuuut! Captain SaltWater graced us with an interview and so we'd like to share that with you, as well as announce that we'll be doing bi-weekly interviews with Scribbles readers. So from now on Q&A will be every two weeks. That means more questions, am I right?? So let's hop into this interview to hear what Scribbles Readers are saying. By the way, you all need a name besides "readers" because that's boring, and Scribbles isn't boring. Suggestions would be appreciated. :)



Malachi: Hey Cap'n! A moment of your time?
CaptainSaltWater: Yes! Most definitely.
Malachi: Thankee! Do you read Scribbles fairly consistently?
Cap'n: Yes I do. :)
Malachi: Awesome sauce! What are some things you like about it?
Cap'n: I particularly like the posts. It's just a really fun and cool blog!
Malachi: Well yes the posts are the main attraction ;) Anything specific?
Cap'n: Umm, well, the tie dye, first off.
Malachi: Haha (my idea: score one for dis guy!!)
Cap'n: I also do like the poem and story features. And you guys are very organized with it.
You post every day, and keep a schedule.

Malachi: Yes. Scheduling is quite important, though difficult! Anything that you would improve on?
Cap'n: Hmm, not that I can think of.
Malachi: That's encouraging! Lastly: do you have any questions for Sarah and I?
Cap'n: No, not really. Actually! I would enjoy if you guys write an article how to run and hold a successful blog. I don't know if you could?
Malachi: Oh, I like that idea! We'll definitely work on it!! :) Thank you for your time Captain! Have a good night and thanks for reading Scribbles :)
Cap'n: Alright, thank you for asking me this! :D You're welcome! :)


That's a wrap for our first ever Scribbles Interview. We'll be doing more of those coming in the next few weeks so be sure to check those out and don't forget that we love hearing questions from you!!

See you Monday! :)

~SarChi

0 comments: