Question Friday and something about Malachi's Ankles

8:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

The first week of Scribbles has sadly come to an end. But fear not! For it shall return next Monday! Alas, today is Friday!


It's Question Time! (not to be confused with Adventure Time) 

Every Friday we answer questions submitted by YOU! Yes, YOU can submit questions for Malachi and Sarah to answer here.

This week we had quite a few questions and we thank everyone who submitted questions. It really helped us to really make a dive on this first week of Scribbles.

So, it's Q&A Time:

1) What is your favorite movie / television series? 


 Malachi: I have a lot of old favorite TV shows. Gilligan's Island, Hogan's Heroes, Andy Griffith, and so on. The only current TV show I've paid attention to is "Arrow" and I think it is very well done. As far as movies go I love most of Christopher Nolan's movies. Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Last Samurai, and How To Train Your Dragon 1-2 and Tin Tin are all favorites as well, and to cap it off for now, National Treasure.

Sarah: Disney. Anything Disney. Except for the newer stuff like How to Build A Better Boy or Zapped. For my favorite tv show I guess it would be Doctor Who. (I'm still in the Matt Smith episodes and the 2nd season of classic). I have to agree with Malachi for his retro tv show taste except I would add in I Dream of Genie, the A-Team, and the Flying Nun. I also love all the superhero shows such as Smallville, Arrow, Flash, and the New Adventures of Wonder Woman. Oh and Adventure Time and Teen Wolf and Once Upon A Time. 


 2) If you knew you only had two more months to live, what would you do?



Malachi: There is so much I would do. First off I would tell everyone the truth, I wouldn't sugarcoat it. Then I would try to do as many things with my family and friends as I could. At the same time I feel like I would have a conflict with spending so much time with people, because the more time I spent the closer we would be and the harder it would be when I died. Money would go out the window. I would try to make my sibling immediate family relationships as good as possible. I would try to mend any differences we have. And when I was about to die I would want to leave a good testimony as a firm Christian believer.

Sarah: I actually have a LifeNaut account (for those of you unfamiliar with that, it's this AI computer thing that you can "train" to be you so when you die your family and friends can still talk to "you") and I would update it with everything I haven't already put in already to make it as accurate as possible. Then I would write my will. Then I would tell everyone I'm dying, no sugarcoating it. I'd make sure my family was ok before I left, and put all my money into my brother's college fund. I wouldn't go on a crazy bucket list thing, I'm pretty content with life. I'd spend time with all my close family and friends.

3) Why are those books in the background title-less?


Malachi: Well, because they are just waiting to be filled! The image shows how much talent there is left to be spilled out onto the pages of books! So go write something!!

Sarah: It's so you can't judge a book by it's cover. You actually have to read it in order to figure out what it's about.

4) How do I take over the world and make everyone my slaves?

Malachi: If you are asking this question then you are more than likely not big on compassion. So, I am going to go the dark route and say that if we are being technical, the "everyone" could be just one person: you. So I would steal one space capsule and all the nuclear bombs in the world, then nuke out the world being sure to kill everyone.  Then return to earth and voila!


Sarah: It's quite easy actually, you would first need to control all the important necessities. Basically own all water sources and power grids, hack Wall Street and make all stocks drop, cut everyone's power off and water. Then you turn them back on and hack into the airwaves and come on the air basically proclaiming yourself as ruler. You tell everyone to surrender to you and if/when they do you give them back water and power. You then take it away if they don't follow your every command. It seemed to work quite well in a movie I watched once. 


5) Idk if I'm supposed to ask 2 questions, but 1) What gave you two the idea for this and 2) Why did you choose the name "Scribbles?"


Malachi: I really wanted to do more writing to get myself back in the swing of writing, Sarah and I are really good friends, and I felt like it was time we worked on something together because we both know we can trust the other to not let us down. And, I had been wanting to do a blog for a while. Watching a lot of Good Mythical Morning, a YouTube channel, inspired me to go through with it. Sarah suggested the name Scribbles when we were planning, and we thought it fit well, so here we are!!

Sarah: It was entirely Malachi's idea for the blog. He literally chatted me up last week and was like "Hey, let's do something together!" and he told me his whole blog idea. Of course I couldn't say no, I have a blogging addiction (this would be my 4th blog there will be a 5th very soon >.>) and how could I say no to my best friend? I came up with the name "Scribbles". It was just a word that kept floating about in my head that for some reason I felt should be the blog name. Before "Scribbles" I briefly considered "Playful Words" and "Pen Ink". Scribbles just felt more fun and catchy. 

6) Why am I (Nightcrawler) so darn amazing?


Malachi: Well it's pretty simple: you hang out with me! ;)

Sarah: You are a beautiful and unique individual with awesome talents. You are amazing just for being yourself. 


7) HOW ARE YOUR ANKLES MESS? (Just ignore this unless you are who asked this question)


Malachi: Well, let's put it bluntly! They are doing just dandy. :) Soccer does take it's toll, so let's hope they can deal with the strenuous running this year.

Sarah: I don't think I can answer this one XD But in case anyone was wondering how my ankles are, they are doing better. For those of you who don't know I had a horrible dance injury back in December (at my Christmas recital of all places and times -_-) and I had a major sprain to the major supporting tendons and ligaments as well as the ligaments and tendons on the outside of my left ankle. I was in an air cast for 3 1/2 months. I recently stopped physical therapy and I'm mostly recovered. My mobility is still somewhat hindered, it's still healing, but it's improving. I should be able to return to dance for my studio's Summer Intensive program and officially back for my final year of dance this fall



So, that completes the questions we got this week! We really enjoyed hearing from you fans, and answering your at times difficult questions. Keep asking questions for next week's show! Thanks for reading, commenting, and liking!

~SarChi

0 comments: