Hungry Fish and Writing Days

9:13 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Another week of Scribbles has come to an end :( Don't fret! You still have today's post to look forward to ^_^

Every week we ask fans like you to submit questions for Malachi and Sarah to answer, so if you have a question, submit one here.

1) Do you guys ever feed the fish? 'Cause they seem rather starved when I get to it.

Malachi: I feed them ALL THE TIME!! But see, these fish are from an alternate universe and they are used to eating much, much more, so they need to be fed a lot. But Sarah and Malachi are busy so we enlist your help.



Sarah: Well im normally pretty good about feeding them, but I swear those fish have hollow bellies! >.< No matter how much you feed them, they're always hungry! 

2) Why do you write, and what's the first thing you do when you get an idea? 


Malachi: I write all sorts of things! I write poems, short stories, and novels! They usually involve elements of action and danger, as well as emotion, I write because I love it! It takes you places you only see in books or movies, things that will never happen in my life! Also, I love being creative, so writing allows me to open up to that side of me. And it's awesome to sit in a room with some music playing, pounding away at the keys. I love the experience, and the teaching I get as well. When I first get an idea I sometimes write it down, or just start writing the story if I am in the mood, but sometimes I keep it in my memory bank so I can pull it out once I have the time and have done the research.


Sarah: Well I write because of a combiation of a lot of things. I grew up in a family of writers, my mom, brother, grandma, and some extended family can all write. Most of my friends were writers as well, so I guess I just kind of grew up with it. But cute boys are also a great reason to write. >.> The first stories I really wrote were to impress cute boys >.> The first thing I do when I get an idea is kind of 50/50 I either write it down immediatly or just keep it in my brain for a rainy day. It entirely depends on my mood, the idea, and if i can write it down or not. 

This concludes this weeks questions! Speaking of fish, for all the YWS fans, don't forget to vote for next week's fish color! Have a great weekend everyone! Don't forget to come back next Monday for your Monday Inspiration ;)

~SarChi 

0 comments: