Dragons, trolls, mooses, OH MY!!

3:46 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hey, and welcome back to this week's edition of Friday Q&A! Thank you for taking the time to read her as always. :) Well, Malachi is finally back after fighting many fearsome beasts like the Dragon of Feveria, the Troll of Headache-Land, and the Devil of Sore Throatisimo. Anyway, I've returned victorious, so let's jump into the questions!!




1) What is your favorite movie and or TV show?

Malachi: I feel like I've answered this question before, so I'll make it brief. Excluding old shows I've only seen a few modern ones, and the only one that interested me was Arrow. I dun get out a lot >.> Ooh I also saw a Sherlock and loved that!

Sarah: My favorite TV show is Doctor Who and my favorite movie is.... *thinks* I'm not sure really. I have so many favorites. I guess it would have to be The Incredibles. I'm almost entirely sure we get this question like every couple weeks, it's getting kind of boring and redundant to answer this all the time.

2) What has Sarah done to the fish? I haven't been able to figure it out.

Malachi: In all honesty I was quite confused as to why there two green fish, but alas, I rank my top two colors as orange and green! What a coincidence! She's also probably secretly testing mutations on them >.>

Sarah: Think of the green fish as me and Malachi. Both our favorite colors are green and I saw the green fish option and it kind of became a thing >.>

3) What gender is your moose? 

Malachi: It's a guy moose Sarah who asks these questions

Sarah: It's a he-she! Malachi, the correct answer is he-she, it's ok that you didn't know the answer to that. *pats*  Also, who asked this question? I haven't heard this inside joke in years O.O Like this was a thing in 7th grade, there's only 8ppl in on this, who left that anonymous question? 

4) What's Messy's favorite HTTYD character? 

Malachi: Oh dear that is so tough ... so many good ones. 3 hours later I'm going to have to say it's Hiccup. Just because he's got so many clever and creative ideas, and so for a fun guy like me I really enjoy all the contraptions he makes, and plus HE RIDES A NIGHT FURY OK!!!

Sarah: Toothless? *shrugs*



If you are on Facebook and haven't liked us, like us! Click here to go to our page!

Have a question to ask us? Submit it for Question Friday! For more info, click here.

See ya tomorrow!

~SarChi

0 comments: