Friday: Time To Snooze

12:52 PM Unknown 0 Comments

It's Friday! Can you believe it? The week sure seems to fly by extremely fast to me. Anyways Scribblets, since it is Friday, that means I'm here to answer questions. It feels strange doing it without Sarah, but here goes!


1.) What is your favorite piece of furniture in your bedroom?

Umm ... is there a question here, or is it a joke. IT'S MY BED PEOPLE. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? In all honesty though, excluding my bed, which I would love to give a visit just a out now, I think that having a rocking chair, stool, or some form of sitting furniture is always nice. I had a built in desk at one point as well, and being a writer, that was pretty cool! And if Sarah were here she would say it is her bed. ;)

And that is it. :( Hey we love to here your questions, so be sure to send them in! Keep them coming, and remember that these questions can be about aaaaanything. It doesn't have to be about Scribbles, or even writing!

But since we didn't have anymore questions, my job here is done! Have a fantastic weekend, and if you live in the USA go blow something up with fireworks and stuff your face with yummy food! Happy Independence Day!! Also, next week Sarah will be back and I will be gone stop cheering you know you love me. Come July 13th we'll finally be back in action together! Until then, adios :)

~SarChi

0 comments: