An Interview With Sarah's Awesome Mom

6:21 PM Sarah 0 Comments

Hey Scribblets! Today we have a special treat! Sarah's amazing mom has agreed to be interviewed! Yes, Sarah has a mother, Sarah did not suddenly manifest her awesomeness into existence like you guys think she was. :P



Sarah: Hey Mum! Can I interview you for Scribbles? 
Mom: Sure thing babe! 
Sarah: So how often do you read Scribbles? 
Mom: Maybe once a week? 
Sarah: Once a week? About how many posts have you read? 
Mom: Maybe three. 
Sarah: Three posts? Did you like them? 
Mom: Yes.
Sarah: How does it feel to be the proud mother of the next J.K. Rowling? 
Mom: Wouldn't that be something huh? That would be something! Very prolific writer. 
Sarah: What are your thoughts on Scribbles? 
Mom: I find it to be creative, imaginative, interesting, thoughtful, insightful.
Sarah: Would you consider reading Scribbles more in the future? 
Mom: Of course! 
Sarah: What's your favorite part about the blog? 
Mom: That it values my opinion, gives me who is Sarah, who is Malachi. 
Sarah: Is there anything you feel Scribbles should improve on? 
Mom: Sometimes it doesn't let me post per se if I don't have a Google account.
Sarah: We're working on fixing that. Do you feel that Scribbles is fun and lighthearted? 
Mom: Yes, yes it is. About Disney, Pixar, and about uniforms. I'm not into Doctor Who or however you read that. But I read it when I can. 
Sarah: Did you know that the color of the fish change every week? And that people can vote to change the colors? 
Mom: No, I didn't know that. But now that I know, I will vote. 
Sarah: Thanks for your time! 
Mom: Thank you for being my daughter! 

This concludes this week's interview. If you would like be interviewed for a future post, just shoot Mess or Sunny a PM or email. Remember, next week is Question Friday, so be sure to submit questions for us to answer! To submit a question, click this big blue button:


Be sure to come back Monday for more Scribbles! For the YWSer Scribblets, be sure to submit a color for the fish here: (click the cute fish to go to the forum)


And for the writing gifted Scribblets, feel free to submit your work by clicking the pen below! 


~SarChi



0 comments: