Tuesday's Mirror Image?

8:00 AM Sarah 0 Comments

Hey Scriblets! That has such a nice ring to it, "Scriblets" it sounds like mini Scribble readers. It's kind of cute ^_^ Anywho, today is Creative Tuesday! WOOHOO!!!! You know what that means, you're about to read an awesome short story or poem! 

This week features a really cool poem by Clarity (a really awesome YWSer). Enjoy! 

Mirror Image?
By Clarity

Breathing has never been so difficult;
the air trapped between my lips,
the blood froze in my veins.

Both had flowed so freely,

naturally and with ease.
-
Naturally and with ease,
both had flowed so freely.
The blood froze in my veins,

the air trapped between my lips.

Breathing has never been so difficult.
-
You look in the mirror and see your reflection, while your reflection looks back and sees you.
Both seeing the same image, only reversed.
Only reversed, has the same image been seen at all.




Really awesome poem don't ya think? What did you think of it? Comment you opinion below! 

Do you, yes, I'm talking to you awesome reader right there, write poetry or short stories? Would you like to see your work featured here? Well you can! Just click this link for more details. 

I know, I know, some of you are probably like "good riddance with Malachi" and others are like "NOO!!!! MALACHI COME BACK!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I HAVE YOUR PICTURES ALL OVER MY WALL AND PLEASE SEND ME  A LOCK OF YOUR HAIR!!" First off, the later of the two types of people should calm down and Malachi should go finish getting those restraining orders. The first type of people are just rude, Malachi is awesome! Also, why is there no middle ground? You guys are crazy scary >.< Nonetheless, the beloved and apparently hated Malachi will return this weekend. 

See ya tomorrow!
~SarChi

0 comments: