The Special Elite Magic Pokemon

7:30 AM Sarah 0 Comments

Hey Scribblets! Guess what day it's not. You're right! It's not Christmas! *gives cookie* Actually, that's sad. Today should be Christmas, Malachi needs an excuse to wear those ugly Christmas sweaters his grandma knitted him. Sarah's grandma knits beautiful Christmas sweaters in case you were wondering.

It's Question Friday! Ya know, that day of the week you just can't wait for. Who doesn't look forward to Friday's? And no, I ain't talking about T.G.I Friday's Restaurant (but that's not a bad thing to look forward to ;) ) Today, we have three fan submitted questions! Only three guys? Really? I'm pretty sure you can do better than that.

And here's a youtube video to get us all psyched up and ready for our first question!







1)Who's your favorite wizard/witch/warlock/sorcerer/etc. of all time?

Malachi: Hmm. I'm not huge on all that magical stuff, and Gandalf has never really impressed me, so this isn't the greatest answer to get, haha, but I will go with ... the witch from Narnia. She's really decisive and sneaky with her words. She totally a schemer who gets everyone tongue-tied and confused, but she's also super ruthless and what not. So yeah ... there ya go. Sarah will give you a fantastic answer though I'm sure :P

Sarah:  Ooh magic! I loooveee magic! If you haven't figured out by now that I'm really into all that fantasy magic stuff. My favorite wizard would have to be Yen Sid. Yen Sid is from the Fantasia movie and is actually Disney spelled backwards :D I just love how (in Epic Mickey the video game) he created Wasteland, which is a place where forgotten and obscure Disney characters were put. It was really nice of him to give them a home.


2) What's your favorite type font? (I've no idea, just go with it.)

Malachi: Oooh I like this one called High Tower Text. It looks kind of old Englishy Like parts of the letters look faded, but I think it looks really cool for the types of stories I'm writing which involves archery and dragons and castles!! I also use fancy texts when making banners. I like to be creative and colorful all the time!!


Sarah: Ooh fonts! :D As someone with quite the background in art and dabbles in graphic design from time to time, I have worked with A LOT of fonts. One of my favorites (or at least, one of the fonts I try to find an excuse to use as much as possible) would be Special Elite. It has that kind of official yet kind of playful look. Very spy looking. Also fun fact: the font I used to make the banner/avatar/profile/cover picture on facebook and the fan club was Shadows Into Light Two.



3) Do you like Pokemon? If so, which is your favorite (if you know)?
(Unless you've already answered that question... >.> )

Malachi: I haven't watched it so I can't really say, but I recall seeing dragons I think once or twice, so it would probably be one them. but I honestly can't give you a great opinion since I haven't seen Pokémon. The card games look fun though!

Sarah: Did somebody say Pokemon? :D I'm not a hardcore Pokemon fan like some people, but I do have Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Pearl, and Pokemon Diamond for DS/GBA games. And I did collect and play with the trading cards when I was little. I still have quite a few of my cards (which are in a trading card portfolio and are all organized alphabetically, level, type, evolve, and rarity). I do have a few strategy books as well for the video games and trading cards. Oh! I've also seen a couple of the movies. Never saw the tv show though. My favorite Pokemon is actually Piplup. Why? Well 1) HAVE YOU SEEN HOW ADORABLE IT IS?!?!? It's like a little baby penguin. 2) It later evolves into Empoleon and he's kind of cool. 3) I have a soft spot for water type Pokemon and 4) the first Pokemon game I got was Diamond and Piplup was my starter Pokemon (who I nicknamed "Cutie" >.>)



And this concludes this week's Q&A! If you would like to submit a question, CLICK THIS LINK THATS ALL IN CAPS.

See ya on Monday!

~SarChi

0 comments: